

把资料依序填妥之后交给海关人员,记住,千万不要说「我不清楚」、「我不知道」,只要据实以告,答案越精简越好。
A:Passport and arrival card/ customs form please.(请出示护照和入境表/海关申报表)
B:Here you go.(在这里)
A:Where are you flying in from?(你从哪里飞来的?)
B:From Taiwan.(台湾)
A:What’s the purpose of your visit?(来本国的目的是?)
B:I’m here to visit a friend / to study / to transfer / for business / for tourism.(我来拜访朋友/读书/转机/出差/观光)
A:Where will you be staying?(你会住在哪里?)
B:At a hostel.(住在青年旅馆) / At an Airbnb.(住在Airbnb)
A:What’s the address of the hotel you stay?(你入住的饭店地址为?)
(一定要提前準备好地址)
A:How long will you be staying in the country?(你计画在本国待多久?)
B:For a week.(一週)
A:What do you do for a living?(你的职业是什幺?)
B:I’m a tattoo artist.(我是一名刺青师)
A:Do you have family here?(你有家人在本国吗?)
B:Yes, my aunt.(有,我阿姨。/ No, I don’t.(没有)
A:Do you have any other acquaintances in the country?(你在本国有认识的人吗?)
B:I have a friend in xxx city, but I’m not planning to visit her.(我有个朋友住在某某城市,但我这次没有要拜访她)
A:Are you traveling alone?(你一个人旅行吗?)
B:Yes, I am. 是的 / No, I’m traveling with a group.(不,我跟团)
A:How much currency are you carrying?(你带了多少货币?)
B:I have $1000 cash on me.(我带了1000元现金)
A:Do you have anything to declare?(你有什幺要申报的吗?)
B:No, nothing.(没有) / Yes, I have filled out the form.(有,我已经填好申报表了)
A:Who packed your bags?(谁帮你打包行李的?)
B:I did.(我自己)
A:Have you been here before?(你有来过本国吗?)
B:Yes, I was here last year.(有,去年来过) / No, It’s my first time.(不,这是第一次)
A:What’s your final destination?(你的最终目的地是?)
B:This is my final destination.(这里就是我的最终目的地)/ My final destination is London.(我的最终目的地是伦敦)
诺大的机场,需要告示牌指引才知道下一步该怎幺走,认识所有标示之后就不怕会迷路。
